Ok so I am catching up on blogs today :)
I have had several people ask me to see the new house. I am going to take it day by day and room by room.
I am going to start with our Dining Room.
This is the view of our dining room from the living room. I obviously still need curtains and we really want to get a new dining room table. Something darker to match the rest of the house.
We also want to get a different shelf in time. I really like this one.
This is a picture of my dining room table. This is also one of my favorite spots in the house. I love the rich colors and the Italian flair of my center piece.
I love love LOVE the center piece on my dining room table. The two center items are my oilo and aceto (Oil and Vinegar) set my mother-in-law brought us back from Italia. As long as I have been married to The Dad, I have heard about the MIL's oilo and aceto set that she recieved from Italia and wanted one so bad! Well my MIL went to Italia earlier this year and brought me one back and I LOVE IT! I also really enjoy the crystal grapes!

This is the shelf currently in the D.R. If you notice on the picture frame there is a "W", you will see that as a running theme through out our home.

I have had several people ask me to see the new house. I am going to take it day by day and room by room.
I am going to start with our Dining Room.
This is the view of our dining room from the living room. I obviously still need curtains and we really want to get a new dining room table. Something darker to match the rest of the house.
This is the shelf currently in the D.R. If you notice on the picture frame there is a "W", you will see that as a running theme through out our home.
This about it for the dining room.
I am really big on eating as a family each evening. I remember growing up that our family sat down every night and ate together. I love the family feel of supper time!
Tomorrow, I will be showing off our kitchen!
*Pearl*
I am really big on eating as a family each evening. I remember growing up that our family sat down every night and ate together. I love the family feel of supper time!
Tomorrow, I will be showing off our kitchen!
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment