Please have patience with me as I start my blogging experience.
I wanted to start this blog for our friends and family to keep up with us busy busy Dreamers!
As you all know we are now in Golf Town, GA and LOVE it!
Doodle is enjoying kindergarten and soccer! He just started t-ball practice, too!
I wanted to start this blog for our friends and family to keep up with us busy busy Dreamers!
As you all know we are now in Golf Town, GA and LOVE it!
Doodle is enjoying kindergarten and soccer! He just started t-ball practice, too!
Dad is working really hard in his GSAR (Georgia Search and Rescue) class and should be certified in Structural Collapse today! So proud of him!
I am just working and doing the mom thing!!
I promise my next post will me a lot more interesting! Just got to get my footing first!!
I look forward to sharing all these memories with you guys!
Love,
LSW



No comments:
Post a Comment