Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Today I am loving FALL this most!

Look at this weather for the next 10 days! Hello cute scarves that have had to sit dormant in my closet all summer. I have missed your cozy selves!!!

High /
Low (°F)
Precip. %
Tonight
Sep 29
Showers 60° 50 %
Thu
Sep 30
AM Showers 81°/57° 30 %
Fri
Oct 01
Sunny 82°/52° 0 %
Sat
Oct 02
Sunny 75°/50° 0 %
Sun
Oct 03
Partly Cloudy 71°/50° 0 %
Mon
Oct 04
Partly Cloudy 63°/50° 0 %
Tue
Oct 05
Partly Cloudy 67°/50° 0 %
Wed
Oct 06
Sunny 77°/50° 0 %
Thu
Oct 07
Sunny 81°/52° 0 %
Fri
Oct 08
Sunny 82°/55° 0 %
Last Updated Sep 29 04:10 p.m. ET

I'm loving that the mom-in-law will be in town tomorrow to watch Doodle's last soccer game!


I am loving that my graphics designer at work won Disney Live tickets for Doodle. This Saturday we will be spending some time with the mouse!!!


I am loving ETSY!! I know I am a little behind the curve on this but I LOVE IT. I am also loving this super cute vintage necklace I found on an Etsy shop!


Still loving these Coach rain boots that my hubs is now saying he is going to order for me for Christmas!!! I can be very persuasive when I want to!


This is what I am loving today! What are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment