Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

So this weekend I was the epitome of boring and I LOVED IT! My life as a general rule is very hectic; weekends included.

Friday night Dood and I just sat home and watched movies. It was nice just to slow down with him every now and then. He is growing up soooo fast and we are ALWAYS on the go. I really enjoyed just being with him. He is so sweet!

Saturday, I cleaned the house. BTW my house is ridiculously dusty. I mean I dust and the next day it is back.... RIDICULOUS! Saturday afternoon, we went to pick up Doodle's t-ball uniform and watch my nephew No No practice. Doods loves to watch the "big" boys play baseball. After the practice my sister, her husband, Doodle and I went out to eat, the back to their house to watch the GA Game (and some prime snuggling time with my 2 month old nephew, Kai).

Speaking of that game... we lost, which sucks BUT what really really really pisses me off is the UGA fans out there. We have lost 3 games and they are ready to turn in their jerseys. They say the most negative stuff and it straight up PISSES ME OFF. I hate negativity, especially against my Dawgs!

Sunday, I finished up the mounds of laundry I had to do. (BTW I will NEVER know hoe 3 people make so much laundry!) and went to lunch at Nanny's. It was delicious of course!

That was about it. I was a lazy bum and didn't take any pictures! We have our first t ball game tonight, so pictures to come soon!

LSW

No comments:

Post a Comment