Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MVP of the world

Ok so maybe I am a BIT partial to the player :)

Right not dood is playing both soccer and t ball.

He only has 2 more games in soccer this Thursday and Next Thursday.

This is his first time playing recreation soccer. He was a bit timid a first but has really gotten into it lately. He is always sure to ask me after the game, "Was I degressive (aggressive) mom?"

The Next David Beckham


These are pictures from his game on Monday. He is #2.

I am in LOVE with this picture of Doodle and The Dad!


On Tuesday we had t-ball practice. This is Doodle's third time playing with this group of guys! They are moving up to t-ball from wee ball this season and they are super stoked. I really enjoy t-ball time bc I have developed friendships with a lot of the moms.

We are super proud of our little MVP! We are truly lucky to have such a special little guy!

LSW

No comments:

Post a Comment