Ok, so this is my first "real" blog post.
Today Dad finished his GSAR Structural Collapse Class. He took his practical and written exam. We know he passed his practical and should know about the written test by the end of the week, even though I am positive he did great! He worked very hard in this class for about a week and a half. Most of the time only coming home long enough to shower, study, and go to bed. Needless to say we are both proud of him for completing the course and glad it is over so he can be home more!
Doodle and I wanted to celebrate his completion in the class so we made him so "Structural Collapse" Cupcakes!

We used cookies and cream candy bars for the bricks and crushed chocolate chip teddy grahams as the cement and dirt! They turned out great and he was totally surprised!
He said they looks so cool that he didn't even want to eat them... but I have a feeling after I left the fire house they had no problem eating every one :)
After we left the firehouse, doodle and I got stuck in traffic because of a wreck so I thought I would take some silly pictures! Here are some of my favorites from our mid-trip photo session!

And of course my favorite...
I am so lucky to have such a great and fun kid! Well I will be posting more tomorrow. I will probably do two. One so everyone can see our new house (well newish, we have been here about 6 months but some of you still haven't seen it!) and one about our day tomorrow.
Have a great night!!
LSW
Doodle and I wanted to celebrate his completion in the class so we made him so "Structural Collapse" Cupcakes!
We used cookies and cream candy bars for the bricks and crushed chocolate chip teddy grahams as the cement and dirt! They turned out great and he was totally surprised!
After we left the firehouse, doodle and I got stuck in traffic because of a wreck so I thought I would take some silly pictures! Here are some of my favorites from our mid-trip photo session!
Have a great night!!
LSW



Leelo! Puh-lease, for the love, put that boy back in the seat's 5pt harness. I thought I gave you the carseat lecture? Every step up in carseats is a step down in safety. His seat will harness him until he's like 55 or 65 pounds...can't recall at the moment. Come on...safety first love. xoxoxo! Tell him Annie and Madison use the 5pt harness on their seats (exactly like his) and are just as old as he is. :) Nothing like peer pressure. Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete