Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mummy Fingers


Doodle and I decided to get in the spirit of Halloweenie tonight and made "Mummy Fingers" for dinner. I make these year round for him but due to the fact that October starts this week, we named them!

These are SUPER easy to make and fun! Great for a mom on the go like me!

Ingredients:

1 Roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 Pack Oscar Meyer Bun Length Hotdogs
1 pack shredded cheese (optional)

Step 1:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll the crescent rolls on counter. Push together seams to make large sheet. Cut in rows 1" to 1.5" Wide (Makes about 8)

Step 2:

Add shredded cheese on top of stripe of crescent roll. This is the optional part, The Dad and Doodle are not big cheese fans but I can't get enough! I make theirs without and mine with!

Step 3:
Roll the dogs!! I just wrap em' up and let a little show on the ends!

Step 4:
Bake for approx. 16 to 18 minutes or until crescent is lightly brown on top.

Step 5:
ENJOY! If you want to make an even creepier treat add ketchup as blood. (Not that it would happen in this house with my irrational fear of ketchup, but that is another story all together!)

I have also add toothpicks for legs so they are caterpillars too!

Hope you and your little ones enjoy!

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment