Friday, September 24, 2010

papa papa parazzi...

Luckily today has been pretty low key!

I finally got to go to lunch with my big sister, Weezy, and her sweet sweet baby boy, Kai, oh and her Hubs was there too :) It was really nice to catch up with her. We are both very busy. She has 3 very active kids and a 2 month old and well I have Doodle, that is about as busy as 5 kids! We were inseparable when we were younger and I miss getting to hang out with her, so it was really nice just to take a long lunch and talk.

After work tonight, the hubs threw some steaks on the grill and now we are just chilling chilling.


So since I am a little boring,I will leave you with some pictures from my photographer in training! I recently gave Doodle my old digital camera and these are some of his handy work!

His balloon animal monkey.

His monkey toy from the treasure box at school.

The laundry Mom needs to do... Thanks for the reminder buddy :)

His Pillow Pet!

and his favorite... The Dad! In which he instructed, "Make a face like me Dad!"

Happy Friday Everyone!

LSW

No comments:

Post a Comment