Friday, September 17, 2010

Hey Lard Butt!



Yeah... I am talking to me!

2 years ago, I got down to my goal weight of 125lbs.

I looked great! Felt Great! and low and behold, I moved to Augusta and got FAT again! BOO!

Well I am tired of it! I have thousands of dollars worth of clothes just sitting in my big beautiful closet just mocking my fat ass to work out.

Last week a friend told me about a program called couch to 5k.

I read over it and it seems totally doable! It is only 3 days a week for 30 minutes.

I am going to start Monday and I am going to substitute some of my favorite P90x workouts in between.

I have done some positive things for my self lately (like quitting smoking, cold turkey for one!) and want to follow that by getting fit!

I have added some of my skinny pictures for motivation!!!

There they are! My THINspiration!

Wish me luck!

OH! Look out for the "house debut" post tomorrow!!

LSW

No comments:

Post a Comment