Today (as well as every other day of my life) I am thankful for my Husband.
My Best Friend
(Can anyone say get a black strapless bra???)The only one that can make me smile, when I feel like crying.
The one that I love to kiss.
The one Doodle is lucky enough to call Dad.
And the one that I am lucky enough to spend the rest of my life with!!!
I am a very very lucky lady! Don't get me wrong there are times when I would love to punch him right in the eye but there is not one moment that I doubt wanting to be with him forever. We have done the whole doubting our love thing and it has proven over and over that we were meant to be together... regardless of how much I drive him crazy and he makes me want to be violent.I love you honey!!!
I believe in a thing called love
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
There's a chance we could make it now
We'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down
I believe in a thing called love
Ooh!
LSW



No comments:
Post a Comment