Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hold on... it's a long one!


So this weekend, like most weekends, was very busy for the Dreamin' family!

Friday night was pretty low key with the Dad at the firehouse it was mom/doodle time! Doodle and I built a fort in the living room and watched movies. We watched (one of my all time favorites) Wall-E and Monsters Inc. Of course Doodle, feel asleep before the 2nd movie even started but I can use him as an excuse... right??

Then came Saturday... ok, I have to admit something right here and now. I AM A RIDICULOUSLY RIDICULOUS GEORGIA BULLDOGS FAN! Every Saturday in the Fall is completely dedicated to my Dawgs! I love, no I mean I REALLY love college football. I grew up a GA fan and bleed red and black. Unfortunately, some years ago I feel in love with a Florida Gators fan (GASP!) and was somehow blinded by love enough to marry him :) Now there is an all out war at our house each Saturday from September to January!

With all that being said, my Dawgs played the Arkansas Razorbacks this weekend and almost came back to win in the fourth quarter! I have faith in our young team and our red shirt freshman quarterback! Hoping for better luck next week against Mississippi State. Unfortunately, I was kind of too wrapped up in the game to get pictures but I will add one of me and the bro-in-law from the GA vs FL game last year!


After all the GA football fun, Doodle had t- ball practice. He is getting much much better at catching! These guys are so cute! and again I suck bc I left my camera at work so did not take the first picture. He has another practice on Tuesday so I will be sure to get some pictures then!

Later that night we attended an engagement party for our friends SH & TP. SH's little Smiley has played t-ball with Doodle for 3 seasons now! They were really our first friends we made when we moved back to Golf Town. They are really sweet and I am soooo excited that they are FINALLY getting married!! :)


The Bride and Me


The Groom and The Dad... so handsome!

Sunday was pretty productive! I have recently started clipping coupons and trying to do the whole super saver thing! So on Sunday, I got my paper and clipped my coupons and made my grocery list! It was actually quite long because we had not been grocery shopping in like a month and we had NOTHING to eat.

Before our grocery shopping extravaganza we went to The Nanny's house for Sunday dinner. For as long as I remember, my family has been getting together for Sunday dinner (2 pm here in the south)! So we headed over for some homemade beef stew and to check out her new ride! To say I love this woman with my entire heart would be the understatement of the year.. in fact, the century.

Doodle with his Nanny

Nanny posing "Sassy" with her new car!! She cracks me up!!!

So after our tummies were very very full from the stew and buttermilk biscuits, we headed to the mall to look for jeans (NO LUCK!) but did end up with two GAP thermals for Doodle for $14.00, which by the way is a hell of a deal!!!

Lastly, we went grocery shopping...ehhh. I swear when The Dad and I go grocery shopping we try to buy the whole store! ha ha At least I saved us some money honey on this trip.

Our total was $304.50 and after coupons it was $274.00 so I saved $30.00 which pretty much bought the Mario halloween costume Doodle just HAD to have!!

We have a soccer game tonight so I will make sure to get LOTS of pictures of our little Beckham!

Hope you all had great weekends!!!

LSW


No comments:

Post a Comment