Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Saw This... Love it.

Photobucket

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun!

Today I am loving:

Doodle having his first "hat day" at school and the whole dollar we had to pay goes to the MCG Children's hospital.

That my graphic designer fixed our server computer at work today so we can actually get something done!!! This is what I came into at work this morning...

so NOT loving the blue screen of death!

That the dads said that everyone at the FD loved loved loved my cupcakes yesterday!

That Fall is just around the corner! It is so much cooler in the mornings! I also LOVE fall colors. I think it may be time to decorate the house!!


AND I AM LOVING LOVING LOVING LOVING THESE BOOTS.
I am begging the dad for them for Christmas so I think I will be "loving" these every Wednesday until he gets the point and gets them for me!

They are Coach, they are Zebra, and THEY ARE PERFECTION.

This is what I am loving today. What are you loving?

LSW

9 comments:

  1. I am loving...

    1. Your blog. :D
    2. How my kid said this morning that she is beautiful.
    3. That it is hump day...yay!
    4. My manager being out of the country.
    5. That I got a double-take followed by a nod from the yummy guy in finance this morning. Mmmmmm! ;)

    Best to stop there I think. heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for yummy guys in finance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog. Not sure why it appears I do. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall consider! Maybe after a certain somethin' somethin' is finalized. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha do it!!! I need someone to live vicariously through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the pressure!!! The D should be final before the end of the year. How about I start the blog on Day 1 of my liberation? :D

    ReplyDelete