
First of all, I am LOVING my hubs! Through thick and thin he still loves me... even when I do not deserve it!
I am loving that it is T-ball time again! Doodle has the most awesome t-ball coach and I really enjoy the parents on his t-ball team. Don't get me wrong, he enjoyed soccer but I enjoy t-ball time!
I am loving that as of Sunday the highs here in Golf Town are going to be mid-eighties with the lows in the mid-fifties!!! YAY! I am damn determined to wear a scarf by the first week in October. I am LOVING this cute GAP scarf!
I am REALLY loving that I get to have dinner with my best friend (and The Dad's little sister), Sti tonight for her birthday! She is turning the big 2-0. Not a teenager anymore! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!
Also, I am loving this quote... In the light of what happened yesterday it just wraps it up.Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at
least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we
didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us
all be thankful. ~Buddha
Lastly, I am still LOVING these Coach rainboots! The Dad did see my last "What I'm Loving" and said "maybe". I'LL TAKE IT!
That's what I am loving this week! What are you loving?LSW



No comments:
Post a Comment