Last night Doodle's first t-ball game was canceled due to rain (certainly not complaining because we needed the rain here in Golf Town, GA) so tonight we went to see my nephew No No play ball. No No plays for the same coach that coaches Doodle but for his older team. It was nice and cool out since it FINALLY feels like fall plus I got to spend some time with my sister, which I have really been enjoying lately! Like I said before our lives are both very busy so it is nice to be able to get together and support the kids at the same time!
This is my sister, Wheezy (she hates that nickname) and my sweet baby nephew Kai! He was not a happy camper. He got his first round of shots today! My poor baby!
The Dad and Doodle cheering on No No!
Doodle and Sassy Jones. Sassy Jones is the nickname we gave my niece when she was little because, well she is saaaassy! It actually started as Sassy Jo Jo but changed to her current stage name of Sassy Jones :)
See what I mean?? SASSY :)
PS. She totally got the love of big sunglasses from her Aunt Whoop Whoop, which she named me at age 2!
The t-baller watching the machine pitch boys!!! B has a brother on the same team as No No!
Batter Up!!
Go NO NO!!!
Astros won!!!! 9 - 0! GO ASTROS!!
Our MVP of the night and his biggest fan! Doodle absolutely adores No No! He thinks his big cousin is the coolest and I think I agree! Good Job No No!!
Couldn't have asked for better night! America's favorite past time, cool fall weather, and family!
Hope you all enjoyed your Tuesday night too!
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment