Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Goals--- February Misses.

Ok so here were my goals for February... It's official, I sucked in February!
Work on my fitness
1. Start P90x on Monday with the hubs. Even if I can only do 3 push ups. (yep... I got sick the first week of February and never looked back.)
2. Drink 64 oz of water a day and NO SODAS! (I have actually done well with this. I have only had MAYBE 3 sodas this month.)
3. Do not skip meals but eat several small meals a day and keep them in a food diary. Hubs swears up and down that this will make you lose weight faster than the no eating thing. (yeah... no.)
Style
1. Get a haircut with (Done and I love it!)
2. Wash face every morning and night. I know I should do this but I am always super tired at night. (kind of done. I have been washing my face in the shower in the am but not at night. have to work harder at this!)
3. Keep my nails manicured (Done! Even bought 2 new polishes yesterday but I need to work on my cuticles and moisturizing hands)
4. Jeans only Friday-Sunday (I have been MUCH better at this. I have only worn jeans 3 times during the week! I think that is MUCH improved!)
Organization (TOTALLY sucked at this one btw)
1. Make a weekly schedule. I have seen people do this and it helps them get more accomplished. (Nope, still need to do this)
2. Organize my filing cabinet (Nope)
3. Finish my coupon database (Done for the majority, just have to make the month end conversion)
Work
1. No facebook at work. THIS IS GOING TO BE SUPER DUPER HARD but I need to get more stuff done. (bahahahahahahahaha yeah ok)
2. Make at least 5 sales calls a week (Not So Much)
3. Purge old files and make 2011 files (Nope)
Financial
1. Keep a bank transaction list (Nope and my Bestie got onto me about this.)
2. Do not eat out while at work during the week. Take lunch (Have been doing great at this!)
3. Get taxes done son! (Why have we not done this yet???)
Personal
1. Make more time to call friends and keep up with what is going on with them. (February's main focus is Nancer) (I did call Nance twice but wasn't able to talk to her much :( )
2. Wake up at 6 am... no snooze, no turning off the alarm, no excuses. (I have been getting up mostly at 6:30, I will work on 6 in March)
3. Go to bed earlier, no later than 11. I know that does not sound early but for me it is! (I did ok with this when the hubs is at work but when he was home it was a different story.
Ok so we all see that I FAILED at February's Goals, so heres to hoping I do better in March.
Work on my fitness
1. P90x may be a little much for me, I am going to start by walking in my neighborhood at least 3 nights per week.
2. Continue to Drink 64 oz of water a day and NO SODAS OR TEA!
3. Eat 5 small meals a day and keep them in a food diary. Get my metabolism moving again.

Style
1. Do my make up every day. This is a challenge bc some mornings, I just don't feel like putting on makeup.
2. Wash face every morning and night, especially at night where I have been slacking.
3. Keep my nails manicured and work on cuticles
4. Keep up with no jeans during the week... after today. I woke up late... sue me.

Organization
1. Make a weekly schedule. I have seen people do this and it helps them get more accomplished. DO THIS TOMORROW AND POST THURSDAY
2. Organize my filing cabinet
3. Finish my coupon database and maintain weekly

Work
1. I am changing it to minimize time on Facebook at work. That seems much more attainable.
2. Make at least 5 sales calls a week, try to get in with the base here
3. Purge old files and make 2011 files
4. Also, thinking of starting a new business, find out information on that.

Financial
1. Keep a bank transaction list, NEED TO DO!
2. Continue to not eat out while at work during the week, especially breakfast
3. Get taxes done son! Seriously

Personal
1. Make more time to call friends and keep up with what is going on with them, I think my goal will be to visit ML and BG this month, if gas prices do not strangle my attempts.
2. Wake up at 6 am... no snooze, no turning off the alarm, no excuses. Lord help me.
3. Go to bed earlier, no later than 11.
Ok... lets see if I can work these and hopefully have a better month that February!
*Pearl*

4 comments:

  1. :o) That's a whole heap of goals girl! What kind of new business are you thinking of going into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I aim high :)
    I am starting an event planning business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the business idea! :)

    YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I sell my brides your "wedding" jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete