So as I looked over my blog the other night I noticed a running theme... negativity. I will be the first one to admit that I am a highly negative person. I am not sure why I have become such a negative person, when in High School I would shot flowers and rainbows up anyones butt that would listen. Maybe it is the world around me.
Maybe it is just me.
ANYWHO.
ANYWHO.
Today I am not going to be negative. I am going to be positive. I am positively going to tell you things that make me HAPPY!

This guy right here makes me VERY happy... and tired. He is the greatest thing to happen to me and I am so lucky to be his Mommy.

This guy and this picture make me happy. I just love my husband. I love the new turn we have made in our marriage (We made a pact to talk only sweet to each other. Which is hard being Italian/Irish (him) and Irish/Japanese (me) but we are doing it), and I love to love him.
(Wink Wink) :)

This picture above of the crazy (drunk) college aged girl (My SIL and BFF Jill) in the ladybug custome (Halloween: Reason to look slutty) tearing up the dancefloor (in her livingroom) having the time of her life, it makes me happy. She makes me happy. Actually this pictures makes me laugh histerically and want to keep it to show her children (I plan on it)... and miss her and being in college (what I remember of it).

This is the Pioneer woman and her blog makes me happy. It is my newfound addiction. I totally put the wrong link on here Monday (sue me) so here is the right one. http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/

Oh my Lawd! This show make me happy. I love it to death.
The fact that this show comes back on next week makes me want to jump up and do the splits, I am so happy. What was that? I am a teenager in a late-twenty year olds body that likes to watch shows about teenagers, whats it to ya? I like toddlers in tiaras too. Gotta problem? Didn't think so.

Um Yum. My new drink of choice (of the non-adult type). It is soooooooo super duper cherry on top delicious and it makes me happy.
Lastly, this is my cousin TAD. He makes me VERY VERY VERY happy. He was born a tad bit slower than most, with a bigger heart than most and the loudest vocal cords on the planet BUT he is amazing. He is having back surgery today and I am a freakin' nervous wreck. Pray for him. Pray for the Surgeons. Pray that I do not pull all of my long luscious brown curly locks out of my head worrying about him. I love you TAD. *Worried Sick Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment