Well we took the monkey back to the zoo... I kid I kid.
We went to the zoo on Sunday. We were accompanied by Doodle's Pre-K Best friend Diddy (Like Kong) and his sweet funny parents! I am so glad these boys became friends in pre-k because I like being friends with his mama!
Ok so this post has 1 million pictures so if you don't like pictures of animals do not go on.
Through these 1 million pictures I will tell you what I learned at the rightful age of 27 at the zoo.

1. The boys have to pose like a gangster is 77.6% of the photos you take at the Zoo.

2. Lemurs, as well as 96.3% of animals at the Zoo are LAZY. Yep, I said it. Get ready to enjoy a tons of photos of animals laying/sitting/down.

3. Yuck. 99.9% of people with me agreed.
I took a bunch of snack pictures but they turned out horrible. Boo

4. This snake was under water and had bubbles stuck to his nose. I thought is was funny.
0% of the people with me agreed.

5. I 100% love the look of wonder in my baby's eyes when he takes in something he has never seen before.

6. These reminded me of the big snake that comes out of the ground in Beetlejuice, only .0000001% of the size. I am done with percentages. I got bored.

7. Seahorses are lazy.

These seahorses are literally laying down.... lazy.

8. I want crab legs. This photo DOES NOT do the size of this joker justice.
It was HUGE. (twss)

Brass turtle.

Cute Kids

9. Apparently Duck Tape can fix everything. Including the shell of a 80 year old turtle.
Poor Thang!!!

10. I pink puffy heart elephants but they stank.
11. The back of doodle's head is just as adorable as the front.
Um... honey I do not think that is moving.
I think I can, I think I can, I think... I have a headache.

Brass Elephant

12. Giraffe's have VERY long tongues. Doodle get to feed one and after he said:
UGH.. Mom can I wipe my hand on your pants. it is gross.
No, son you can not.
He is cute, I didn't say anything about him being the smartest kid... I kid I KID.

Giraffe.

13. Crocodiles are Lazy

14. This bird is freakin' huge.

15. Zebras are natural butt guys.
I love love love Zebras but this is the only good picture I was able to take because the other 8 are of his butt.

16. My child should work on a farm.
He was way too excited about milking this cow. MOOOO.

17. My son does not know the difference between a goat and an emu.
Mom, can I please feed the emu. That's a goat.
Ok, can I please feed the goat.
Sure, you got some trash?
What?
Nevermind, please take more of my money.
Thanks. Heeeeeey Emu I have some food.

Cute kid on a train

Brass Monkey... that funky Monkey
(I'm sorry, I have been planning that since Sunday)

18. Lions are LAZY.

I'M THE KING OF THE WORRRLLLDDDD!

19. You guessed it... Tigers are LaZy.

Brass Tiger

Be still my heart. This kid....

20. Koala's are known to sleep a lot so I will let them slide.
They are sooo fluffy... and lazy.
(Opps)

21. Wallaby's are laaazzzyyy.

22. I want to have this guy as a pet.
He is definitely not lazy... he is chill and I named his Fred.

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

23. My child turned into a Monkey.

24. I should have taken this approach to parenting.
Just hang onto the babies tail... and pick bugs out of his hair.
Ok maybe not the bugs.

Please LAWD let us find the gorillas before these boys have a heart attack.

Brass Lioness

Brass Lion

25. Boys like to climb on brass animals.

26. This lady is probably on some sort of medication.
That is the only explanation for her patience.
You can't see through these.They are not real, they are just for pretend.
but, you can not see through them.sigh.

27. Bears are Laaaaazy.

28. Kangaroos are LAZY.
Aren't they the ones that jump???

29. Donkey Kong breeds an unhealthy interest in all things gorilla.

The boys were so excited to see the gorillas!! This was their favorite.

30. This explains a lot.
Don't mess with me!
aannnnndddd my son still has bruises on his chest, but I will not mess with him. :)

31. Lizards like to conoodle.

32. I need one of these cute little monkeys for my life to be complete.

33. Meerkats are Lazy Lazy Lazy.
Who you looking at, fool?
34. Flamingos are certainly not lazy... They stand on one foot ALL day.
35. They are not pink. They are salmon.

My 2nd favorite part after the zebras.
Scratch that.
36. Penguins are better that zebras because they did not moon me in every picture.

Favorite picture from the whole day! Isn't it cool?

AWWWWWWWWWEEEEE!

37. My boy did not like touching the snake.

THESE BOYS ROCK!!!!
Ha Ha I crack my butt up!

The boys with their new friends. Doodle got a gorilla (surprise) and named him Sam.

Successful first trip to the Zoo. Doodle and Sam were fast asleep!
38. I love love love the kid above.
For those of you who actually made it through this LONG photo blog. Thanks for sharing my memories. This blog to for frikin EVER and I am taking a break... be back never. I kid I kid.
*Never posting that many photos again Pearl*
:) Your monkey was the cutest one there! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you ma'am!
ReplyDelete