I have a big post for later today about dinner with my uncle last night and our first t ball practice today BUT I want to share these doodleism with your right now.
Last night-
pre face- I randomly ask The Dad to make out with me inappropriate places at inappropriate times. He always say no, but it is fun!
Mom to Dad- I want to make out with you.
Doodle (from the backseat)- I want to make apple juice (which is what his precious little ears heard)
Mom- What?
Doodle- Make apple juice with me NOT Dad.
Mom- Ok Baby!
And today on the way to Wal-mart
Doodle- Mom, when you are old you can not survive is someone stabs you.
Mom- Huh?
Doodle- Yeah, If I get stabbed I will die and you will never get to see me again.
Mom- Who is going to stab you?!?!?!
Doodle- Ninjas.
Mom-0h ok.
I love that kid!
*Proud Mama Bear Pearl*
Last night-
pre face- I randomly ask The Dad to make out with me inappropriate places at inappropriate times. He always say no, but it is fun!
Mom to Dad- I want to make out with you.
Doodle (from the backseat)- I want to make apple juice (which is what his precious little ears heard)
Mom- What?
Doodle- Make apple juice with me NOT Dad.
Mom- Ok Baby!
And today on the way to Wal-mart
Doodle- Mom, when you are old you can not survive is someone stabs you.
Mom- Huh?
Doodle- Yeah, If I get stabbed I will die and you will never get to see me again.
Mom- Who is going to stab you?!?!?!
Doodle- Ninjas.
Mom-0h ok.
I love that kid!
*Proud Mama Bear Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment