Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh no you didint....

I am a little perturbed today. I know you are thinking what's new, BUT, I actually have several reasons to be perturbed BUT I also have a BIG reason to be knee-slapping happy AND one reason to be hand-sweating worried.....
so since I am perturbed I am writing a list.
Why I am perturbed:
1. My little sister called me today and her peice of shit baby daddy is being an ass and now she can not go back to her home in New York but has to stay in Illinois and all I want to do it hug her and let her know that it will all work out. She is my baby sister, she has made some stupid decisions (sorry sis, it's true) but I love the hell out of her and it is killing me not being able to be there for here. I wish I could just jump in my car and drive the 11 hours to her and just squeeze the mess out of her, but I can't so we call each other 1,548,215,646,621 times a day.
2. I am super perturbed that we owe the effin government money and we had to pay a tax person to tell us that we have to pay the effin government money. Lordy Be.
3. I am perturbed because I am about to start my period, (What? It's my blog and I can talk about menstration if I want to) which means I am a HUGE emotional ball of mess. I seriously, wanted to ball in a fetal position and cry my eyeballs out earlier. THANK YOU GRITS for stopping that emotional breakdown waiting to happen. She has a good way of calming me down. She puts things in perspective. I do not.
Why I am knee-slapping happy:
1. I am 97.3% sure I have a new job. Interview tomorrow. I will let ya know how it goes.
Why I am hand-sweating nervous:
1. See #1 under why I am knee-slapping happy.
2. My high school aquantance turned blog bff is having brain surgery tomorrow. She has 3 beautiful children and suffers from intense, horrible headaches that keep her from being the wonderful mom that she is. While I am nervous, I know the surgeons know what they are doing, so I will just pray for her. All of you please pray to whomever it is you pray to that her surgery will go well, that she will recover quickly and that she will be back to leaving the only comments I get on this little ole blog again in no time.
Mel- I will be praying and thinking about you ALL DAY tomorrow and through your recovery. I am sooooooo glad you and I have found this medium to relate on. You are AMAZING!
That is all for today other than this:
I love to say the word perturbed. Perturbed. PeRtUrBeD. PERTURBED. Feels funny.
*Perturbed Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment