Ok it is obviously not Monday, so sue me :)
I have so super excited news BUT I can not share it yet. I will not be able to officially share it until Friday BUT I was able to go shopping for some new clothes in celebration of said good news.
Ross and Sears were tearing up with good deals this weekend and I totally took advantage of them! Check out the new duds.
I plan on wearing this cute little number with some black paints and pointy toe black pumps!
Jones New York Cheetah Print Cardigan
Retail: $99.00
Paid: $15.00
Store: Ross
I am totally in love with this Dress! I wore it yesterday. You really cannot tell but it has the cutest ruffle around it.
Black and White dress with Belt
Suggested Retail: $24.99
Paid: $3.49 (Whoop Whoop)
Store: Ross
I love the pattern on this dress! The bright green works wonders with my eyes!
Patterned Tunic Dress
Suggested Retail: $19.99
Paid: $4.99
Store: Ross
I was in desperate need of a new LBD. I love the belt that came with this one, as well as, the neckline. It is going to look killer with my red/black/white plaid heels.
Little Black Dress
Suggested Retail: $32.99
Paid: $8.49
Store: Ross
This dress is the last of my Ross finds. I like it a lot and plan to wear it with the black belt that came with the LBD.
Gray Dress with Buttons
Suggusted Retail: $19.99
Paid: $4.99
Store: Ross
Can I please tell you how in love with this top I am??? I can not wait to tuck it into a pair of black pants with some sexy nude pumps!!
Apostrophe Silk Tank
Retail:$19.90
Paid: Wait for it! Wait for it! $1.99!!!!!!! Whoopx2
Store: Sears
Ya'll! This top is so much cuter on than it looks in the picture! The abstract design is killer! I wore it today with simple black pants and a giraffe print pea coat! SUPER CUTE!
Apostrophe Purple Silk Blouse
Retail: $19.90
Paid: $4.99
Store: Sears
Ok! How awesome is this jacket. I went all Pretty Little Liars with this one. I love how they always where cute blazers on the show and I wanted one!
Black cropped Blazer
Suggested Retail: $29.99
Paid: $9.99
Store: Sears
Ok, here is the deal ya'll, I dug for hours in endless clearance racks to find these. I have been known to be a marathon shopper. Like, seriously, my mother in law has complained of "shoppers" elbow after going with my for one day. I LOVE shopping, just as much as I love a good deal. Some women would rather pay full price than dig through a clearance rack...
UMMM NOT THIS GIRL!
I leave you with these little slices of heaven. See, I have gymnast calves, meaning I have HUGE calf muscles. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get these babies into a pair of boots, that is, until this weekend. I found boots that fit... and were on sale!!
Obviously, I bought them in Black and Brown... duh.
Be still my heart!
Leather Boots
Retail: $49.99
Sale Price: $15.00
Store: Charlotte Russe
That is all for today! Happy Shopping!
*Pearl*



Hey girl!!! Cute clothes :)
ReplyDeleteI don't want to wait until Friday, so tell me now. Ok. Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl! and Melissa, I sent you a message on FB! Impatient little thing!
ReplyDelete