Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Champagne Taste- Lets go Krogering

I finally had a chance to coupon today. I didn't get to go last week and that sucks.

I have had several people ask to see what I have stock piled like the crazy ladies on the discovery channel, so I will show you that too!

I did some drug store shopping today. I will show the pictures but I am not going into drug store shopping much today.

CVS
Before Coupons- $28.00
Paid- $9.00
Favorite Deal- FREE toothpaste

Rite AidBefore Coupons- $40.00
Paid- $5.42 (Whoop Whoop) + $2.00 on next visit
Favorite Deal- Energy Efficient Light Bulbs- $.72 each

I am going to blog about Kroger tonight though. Kroger is not my favorite grocery store to go to. You have to watch really closely their sales.

Things to remember about Kroger-
- Double coupons up to $.50
- Do not take competitor coupons

I usually do most of my krogering when they have their mega deals, like today. Usually you buy 10 items and get $5.00 off the order, but today they had a special mega deal. You bought 10 items and you receive $3.00 off the order and $3.00 off your next order.


It is hard to see
Before Coupons- $179.46
Spent- $83.46
Saved- $86.77
$21.00 in Coupons off next visit to Kroger
Favorite Deal- Campbell's chunky soup for $.25 and free fruit snacks.

I am going to Publix, which is my favorite grocery store! Yay!

So here are picture of my stock pile... don't judge just be jealous. :)

Under bathroom sink
Why yes, I do have enough pads to save our house in a flood. What's it to you?

Top of Bathroom Cabinet
Everyone has 11 body washes and 9 deodorants right... You can help but stock up when you can get it for under $1.

Freezer

Pantry
Didn't pay over a dollar for any of that cereal, and us here in the busy household go through some cereal.

Laundry Cabinet 1
I get most of my cleaning products at drug stores... best deals hands down.

Laundry Pantry 2
Yes, we love pasta. I did not pay more than $.50 for any of that.

Hope you liked your little looksy into my crazy coupon life. I would be crazy not to coupon and save ungodly amounts of green... just sayin'

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment