Sorry no pictures today, I am pooped and my internet is running about as slow as molasses in the wintertime.
I am loving that I get to work with the crazy new bff Grits on a fundraiser for the Southeastern Firefighter's Burn Foundation. It is nice to be able to give back to the community, especially to a charity that is so dear to the my husband's career, and a definitely plus that I get to do it with the funniest person I know. I am also loving that I get to go out and spend some time with Southern Fried and Grits on Saturday for Grits' birthday!!
I am loving that the Dad got me the just dance game for the Wii! SO FUN!
I am loving that I found out today that doodle will be in his first school play in March. Tear.
I am loving that I served Pizza Rolls for dinner today, that's it, just Pizza Rolls and the boys LOVED it! I am not going to lie, I enjoyed it myself!
I am loving that because I was sick all week last week and because I have been having this weird nausea thing this week (and before you say it, NO I am not pregnant, bc I am current flowing like the effin' Nile river) that I have manage to loose almost 10 lbs.
I am loving that I found the soap I use for the Dood on clearance at Kroger today for $.50 cents. Bought 8 of them, used a $3.00 coupon and only ending paying $.82 for all 8!
I really really LOVE when I get amazing deals on things we use everyday!
I am loving that I can finally breath out of my nostrils.
Lastly, I am loving that in 7 short days the Dad and I will be celebrating 6 years of marriage!!!
What are you loving?
*Pearl*
I am loving that I get to work with the crazy new bff Grits on a fundraiser for the Southeastern Firefighter's Burn Foundation. It is nice to be able to give back to the community, especially to a charity that is so dear to the my husband's career, and a definitely plus that I get to do it with the funniest person I know. I am also loving that I get to go out and spend some time with Southern Fried and Grits on Saturday for Grits' birthday!!
I am loving that the Dad got me the just dance game for the Wii! SO FUN!
I am loving that I found out today that doodle will be in his first school play in March. Tear.
I am loving that I served Pizza Rolls for dinner today, that's it, just Pizza Rolls and the boys LOVED it! I am not going to lie, I enjoyed it myself!
I am loving that because I was sick all week last week and because I have been having this weird nausea thing this week (and before you say it, NO I am not pregnant, bc I am current flowing like the effin' Nile river) that I have manage to loose almost 10 lbs.
I am loving that I found the soap I use for the Dood on clearance at Kroger today for $.50 cents. Bought 8 of them, used a $3.00 coupon and only ending paying $.82 for all 8!
I really really LOVE when I get amazing deals on things we use everyday!
I am loving that I can finally breath out of my nostrils.
Lastly, I am loving that in 7 short days the Dad and I will be celebrating 6 years of marriage!!!
What are you loving?
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment