Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


First and foremost, I am loving that the Dads cousin and his wife delivered their twin boys last night and they are healthy. Poor thing has been on bedrest since she found out she was pregnant and has had, I think, every complication you can have! She delivered last night at 31 weeks. The boys are small, weighing in at 3lb and 3.4lbs, but they are doing well! Please keep them in your thoughts!


I am loving bathtime with doodle. I know that is he is 5 1/2 years old and should probably be giving himself a bath already BUT this is our special time. I have always been a working mom so at the end of the night, bathtime was our time to spend together and talk about the day. I know this time is quickly coming to an end but I am going to hold onto it until he is ready to let it go. Here are a couple fun pictures from last night!
This is his bubble beard! Goober.
I love this laugh so much!
His cool dude hair style. We do this nightly... no lie.
I am loving that Sti will be coming to see my next weekend and that I am super persuasive...
6 month rule my arse.

I am loving my new boots that were on my blog last night. I wore the black ones for the first time today and I have gotten so many compliments.

Lastly, I am loving that it is 61 degrees and beautiful outside today in Golftown, GA. I have my office front door open and I have a feeling me and the doods will be going the park this afternoon!

That is about all today. What are you loving?

*Pearl*







No comments:

Post a Comment