Today.
Today, I have been married to my best friend for 6 years.
It has been a constant roller coaster of ups and downs, or hard times and good time, or memories, but most importantly, it has been 6 years together.
Ya'll, I am still madly in love with this man.
I love that he is the only one that gets my jokes, I love that we can look at each other and know what the other is thinking.
I love him. Period.
I know this is a short post but I am packing for Coastal Town this weekend and making a cake.
The hubs is working anyway so I will post more about the anniversary soon!
*Pearl*
Ya'll, I am still madly in love with this man.
I love that he is the only one that gets my jokes, I love that we can look at each other and know what the other is thinking.
I love him. Period.
I know this is a short post but I am packing for Coastal Town this weekend and making a cake.
The hubs is working anyway so I will post more about the anniversary soon!
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment