I am not sure if the above statement is that powerful or if I am just playing mind games with myself, but I have been dressing to the 9's for work the past two weeks and I have been ROCKING IT!!
Like go me, go me, it's your birthday rocking it.
Problem 1, I want to buy more clothes.
Problem 2, I really shouldn't because I am starting P90x and Operations Tank Ass today and have thousands of dollars worth of clothes in my closet that do not fit my fat ass.
Problem3, The Dad would probably divorce me if I spent money on clothes right now.
Grrr.... BUT I have picked out some loveys that I am going to keep in mind when I am working my arse off tonight to P90x.
Ralph Lauren Women's Black Crest Logo Dress... Swoon.
Tian-Mu Satin Dazzle Flower Vintage Sexy Deep V Dress
Forever 21 Fab Ethnic Print Skirt
Lilly Pulitzer 'Finn' Shift Ponte Dress in Navy
And Lastly,

BAHAHAHAHA... Ya'll, I am sooooo just kidding.
Mel, Hope that made you laugh today!
Anyway, hopefully these pretties will inspire this girl to work it tonight!
*Pearl*



Oh WOW! I had an outfit just like that in 1st grade that my mom made... the only difference is the pants were like MC Hammer pants. YES! Flashback to scary childhood clothing! Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete