Monday, February 14, 2011

Fresh Air and Valentines

Last week we were SICK SICK SICK

Monday- Doodle came home early with a fever from School.
Tuesday- Dood started coughing and I started running a fever.
Wednesday- He was miserable, went to the Dr and I started coughing. Dr said it was just a cold and basically we have to suffer through it. Thanks Doc.
Thursday- We were both absolutely miserable.
Friday- Doodle FINALLY broke his fever and started to feel a little better but still coughing while I was suffocating bc I can NOT breath out of my mouth.
Saturday- I FINALLY break my fever, Doodle is still coughing a little but definitely feeling better AKA building mountains on my furniture.


Sunday- I am back from the dead but still coughing and still can not breath out of my nose, Dood is back to being 100% boy.
Today- Dood is great, I am still a little under the weather but getting there.

Whew... Being sick SUCKS and being sick while your child is sick DOUBLE SUCKS.

On Sunday, we were feeling much better and the weather here in Golf Town was BEAUTIFUL. It was sunny, warm and bright so we headed outside. I sat on the patio and took in some rays while Dood and The Dad practiced a little t-ball.

Look at the Arm :)

Get em out!

The Dad playing some ball

Hey batter batter! SWING!

Today was obviously Valentine's day. So Happy Valentine's to everyone that actually celebrates it. Here is the Busy household, not so much. The Dad and I do not celebrate V day or VD as we so lovingly call it :). Our anniversary is 10 days after V day so we just save our time, energy, and money on our real day o' love!

I did, however, choose a sweet little boy to be my valentine today. I went to his V day party at school! Sidenote: Seriously, must the pump them full of THAT much sugar?? Next time I am sending in Apples.

My Valentine. Please disregard my obviously Mom Fail. I sent my son to school in green on V day. I totally blanked on the red shirt, sue me I have been sick.

Dood and his friend at the Party err Celebration. Apparently, you can not call it a party anymore... lame.

Lastly, Dood wanted to get his "girlfriend" something for V day. His girlfriend happens to live 3 houses down from us and is in his class. He picked her little stuffed dog out all by himself.
So sweet.


Dood and his "girlfriend". Isn't it funny how much bigger the girls are at this age?? Your time is coming buddy!

This is about it for the day.

Happy VD Everyone :)

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment