We went to the Zoo today! It was the first time Doodle had been and he LOVED it, the animals however, LOVED turning and showing me their back sides for the pictures. It was a blast, we had perfect weather and perfect company...
BUTT...
I am not going to post about the zoo today. I am editing the pictures so you will have to look forward to that little joy tomorrow!
I am going to post about the rest of this jam packed weekend.
My uncle and cousin came into town this week. He lives in Arkansas and it was soooo great to see them. He cracks me up.
My Uncle, The Dad, Doodle and My Cousin
Me and the Cuz
This is where Doodle got the camera because we had an hour wait outside of Logan's Roadhouse. Let the fun begin. This my cousin, who apparently hates to be photographed but loved my son so let him :)
This is Doodle waiting to be seated :)
These are peanut shells
This is the first flattering picture he took of his mother!
My uncle
A flattering picture of The Dad
Another beautiful shot of the woman who carried him for nine months.
His finger
Seriously, again with the shells???
BUTT...
For some reason, this one cracks me up (No pun intended).
I'm just a lonely peanut. Someone please crack me up.
(Excuse my attempt at humor. It was a long day at the zoo.)
Saturday, we had our first t ball practice of the season. T ball time is one of my favorite times!
I just love it.
Stretchhhhhh
Gotta love those red cleats
Throw it Boy!!
Getting ready to run bases.
It was sooooooooo super hot out there and by the end of the 2 hour practice,
the guys were over it...
BUTT...
This is the cutest dang t ball player EVER. I love this kid!
This weekend has been packed with all sorts of fun stuff.
Dinner with family, the great American past time, the zoo with friends.
I am so tired...
BUTT....
I have to leave you will the photo of Doodle in his recent bed time apparel. He has taken to only wearing PJ pants which are too short. No shirt. No socks.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS KID???
* Pearl, the photographer of animal butts*
I am not going to post about the zoo today. I am editing the pictures so you will have to look forward to that little joy tomorrow!
I am going to post about the rest of this jam packed weekend.
My uncle and cousin came into town this week. He lives in Arkansas and it was soooo great to see them. He cracks me up.
I'm just a lonely peanut. Someone please crack me up.
(Excuse my attempt at humor. It was a long day at the zoo.)
Saturday, we had our first t ball practice of the season. T ball time is one of my favorite times!
I just love it.
It was sooooooooo super hot out there and by the end of the 2 hour practice,
the guys were over it...
This weekend has been packed with all sorts of fun stuff.
Dinner with family, the great American past time, the zoo with friends.
I am so tired...
I have to leave you will the photo of Doodle in his recent bed time apparel. He has taken to only wearing PJ pants which are too short. No shirt. No socks.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE THIS KID???



:0) I love your posts!
ReplyDeleteThanks Girl! I have kind of taken the blog to a more... me place. Not so sweet and innocent bc that is not how my brain works, making it a little more real!
ReplyDeleteWhen is your surgery? Coming up so right?
Friday. THe nerves have kicked in. Therefore no blogging, because I don't know what will come out!
ReplyDeleteWell I am thinking about you alllll week.
ReplyDeleteIf you need to email your nerves to me, do it.
I will send you my email on your fb.