Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays- The Best Friend Edition


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST FRIEND THAT I AM FOREVER THANKFUL FOR!

Ok... I have started writing this blog 4 times now and I just do not even know where to start.

There are so many things I could say, so many things that should be said when I say I am thankful for my best friend.

I could say all the cliche things about best friends and getting each other and being best friends forever and all that BUT it is so much more with this girl.

I have shared every special moment in my life with this girl for the last 8 years. We worked together, experienced college together, heartbreak, falling in love, marriage, babies, and most important growing up.

Today is The Best Friend's birthday... Her 28th birthday (which still seems weird since we were just celebrating our 21st birthdays!)

This is The Best Friend and I on her 23rd birthday and what seems like centuries ago :)

Us and our mans!

2 years ago Sarah became a mother of 3 on her birthday when she gave birth to her beautiful baby girl twins! I swear she is the strongest person I know... How she does it with 3 children,
I HAVE NO IDEA!

To The Best Friend a girl could ask for,

I hope you have an amazing birthday! I wish I could be there to celebrate but I promise I am thinking of you today and those beautiful girls! I hope you know how thankful I am to have you in my life. Here's to 8/16/32 more years of friendship and special memories!

I love you!

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment