This weekend was special because Doodle's GiGi and Uncle Video Game came to town. Doodle and his Gi Gi are very close and I am lucky enough to be one of those wives that actually likes her mother in law!
Uncle Video Game and Doodle relaxing!
Friday, We took Doodle to the cardiologist for some test. His heart had been beating a little fast and was uncomfortable for him. The dad's family and mine have a history of heart problems so I wanted to be SUPER sure everything is ok. The Dr. did assure us that everything in his heart looked healthy and sounded good! I can not tell you how relieved it was to hear that. It still makes me cry just thinking that something could hurt my baby. He is such a sweet boy! We have a check up in 6 months!
At the Doctors but I think this picture is so sweet! Doodle and his uncle are only 6 years apart (I know the MIL is crazy) but Doodle absolutely loves him Uncle Video Game! When I was pregnant with Doodle, Uncle Video game used to say, "I am only 6 years old and I'm gonna be an Uncle!!"
Friday night, The MIL and I went shopping. Apparently she did not know that I am a professional shopper, so I wore her out. She actually complained of her arm hurting the next day! Ha Ha I have mad shopping skills! I am a HUGE bargain and consignment shopper. I have very expensive taste BUT I am married to a firefighter sooooo basically I bargain shop! I will post another blog on some of my awesome finds from the weekend!
Saturday, We woke up early to go yard selling. I really like going yard selling with my MIL! We have a lot of fun and laugh a lot! Plus, not many people will wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to go yard selling with me! We found some GREAT stuff too!
Saturday Afternoon, The Dad and I took Doodle to see Disney LIVE! Mickey's rocking road show! We took his bff Smiley with us and they had a blast! It was really fun to watch the light up and have so much fun!
Doodle and Smiley with their Mickey hats!
My sister Kimbo and my Nephew Car Car! The had seats right behind us!
Mickey and Friends!
Ha Ha! Love this picture of them getting down!
Dood's favorite part! Buzz Lightyear, TO THE RESCUE!
After the show the MIL and I made homemade Stromboli and pizza! My MIL in half Italian and half Irish (even though you can not see an ounce of the Irish) and makes AMAZING Italian food! She actually let me in on her secret Lasagna recipe after almost 6 years being married to her son!! :) The food was delicious and I swear I gain 5 lbs every time I around her!
He wanted to use the rolling pin SOOOOO bad!
The Dad showing em' how it is done.
Gi Gi helping Doodle!
Mom was helping with two of her favorite things... Ed Hardy and WINE! :)
Our Pizza Pie!
Bon Appetite!
Sunday was a lazy day! We got up to read the newspaper and relax. Before they left the MIL took Doodle to get a scarecrow for the yard! He has been asking for one and it is sooo cute!
Ha Ha... goober.
After, they left I RELAXED! Just like every other daughter in law/mother in law pair we have our disagreements but there is not one minute that I do not appreciate all that my MIL has done for us and for Doodle. We would not be where we are today without her. Pssh... don't tell anyone but I miss her... a little :)
Another busy BUSY weekend for the Dreamers!
*Pearl*
Friday, We took Doodle to the cardiologist for some test. His heart had been beating a little fast and was uncomfortable for him. The dad's family and mine have a history of heart problems so I wanted to be SUPER sure everything is ok. The Dr. did assure us that everything in his heart looked healthy and sounded good! I can not tell you how relieved it was to hear that. It still makes me cry just thinking that something could hurt my baby. He is such a sweet boy! We have a check up in 6 months!
Friday night, The MIL and I went shopping. Apparently she did not know that I am a professional shopper, so I wore her out. She actually complained of her arm hurting the next day! Ha Ha I have mad shopping skills! I am a HUGE bargain and consignment shopper. I have very expensive taste BUT I am married to a firefighter sooooo basically I bargain shop! I will post another blog on some of my awesome finds from the weekend!
Saturday, We woke up early to go yard selling. I really like going yard selling with my MIL! We have a lot of fun and laugh a lot! Plus, not many people will wake up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday to go yard selling with me! We found some GREAT stuff too!
Saturday Afternoon, The Dad and I took Doodle to see Disney LIVE! Mickey's rocking road show! We took his bff Smiley with us and they had a blast! It was really fun to watch the light up and have so much fun!
After the show the MIL and I made homemade Stromboli and pizza! My MIL in half Italian and half Irish (even though you can not see an ounce of the Irish) and makes AMAZING Italian food! She actually let me in on her secret Lasagna recipe after almost 6 years being married to her son!! :) The food was delicious and I swear I gain 5 lbs every time I around her!
Sunday was a lazy day! We got up to read the newspaper and relax. Before they left the MIL took Doodle to get a scarecrow for the yard! He has been asking for one and it is sooo cute!
After, they left I RELAXED! Just like every other daughter in law/mother in law pair we have our disagreements but there is not one minute that I do not appreciate all that my MIL has done for us and for Doodle. We would not be where we are today without her. Pssh... don't tell anyone but I miss her... a little :)
Another busy BUSY weekend for the Dreamers!
*Pearl*



aww how sweet! I LOVE my mother in law too!! We are one of the lucky few!
ReplyDelete