Ok so I have discovered COUPONING!!!
It is awesome! I will never go in a wal-mart for groceries EVER again!
Another wife and I are thinking about starting a coupon blog for all our ff wives!
I did go yardselling this weekend but forgot to get pictures but here is the rundown:
Polo Ralph Lauren sweater:$3.00
Ralph Lauren Lauren Clutch: $2.00
J Crew thermal shirt: $.50
Brown shoes to go with doodles Mario costume: $1.00
Candle Holders for bedroom: $2.00
Pumpkin decoration: $.50
Two cute summer dresses (One for Sti/One for me): $1.00 each
Total: $10.00!!! I love yardselling!
Ok here are my coupon deals:
CVS
Saturday:2 Packs of 16 double roll charmin
1 8 oack AA Duracell Batteries
Colgate Pro-Clinical Toothpaste
Herbal Essence Shampoo and Conditioner
Clorox Bleach
Reeses Cups
Peanut M&M
Revlon Nail Color
Total: $70.73
After Coupons: $29.75
Savings: $40.98
Sunday: (Sorry No Picture)
16 double roll charmin
8 roll Bounty Paper Towels
64 load Gain Detergent
2- Colgate With Whitening
2- 10 pk Quaker Granola Bars
2- Honey Nut Cheerios
2- Chocolate Cheerios
Total: $72.76
After Coupons: $22.73
Savings: $50.03
Bi-Lo
Jiffy Popcorn2- Mueller's Thin Spagetti
2- Apple Jacks
2- 2pk Mr. Clean Erasers
Carolina Pride Bacon
Total: $19.52
After Coupons: $7.60
Savings: $12.30
Kroger
Oreos
2- Wheat Thins
3- 8pk Poptarts
5- Cream Cheese
2- Kraft BBQ Sauce
Total: $27.22
After Coupons: $9.82
Total Savings: $17.40
I also got a couple things here an there...
Total for the Weekend= $169.52
After Coupons= $69.43
Saved: $100.09
Can't beat that!!!
Ok I might be a little obsessed but can you blame me???
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment