Friday, October 8, 2010

Champagne taste on a beer budget

I am a HUGE bargain shopper. I love shopping consignment, clearance and yard sales. I have VERY expensive taste. I love designer clothes and high fashion, unfortunately I am married to a firefighter and lets face it, while I am proud of what he does, it pays crappy!

People always love to hear about my shopping explorations so I thought I would start on new post on my blog to show off the treasures I find!

Last weekend the MIL and I went shopping! Here are some of the amazing deals I found!

Left: Dollhouse Plaid Pumps- Ross- $8.99
Right: Nine West Snake Skin Heels- Yard Sale- $1.00 (Still had stickers on the bottom!)

Left to Right:
David Yurman Look-a-like Bracelet and Earrings-Yard Sale- $.25
Gold Broach- Yard Sale- $0.25
Gold Dangle Earrings- Yard Sale- $0.25
Egyptian Dangle Earrings- Yard Sale- $0.25 (I know they are crazy but I love them!)
*Just a note: Any earrings I get at a yard sale I sanitize them with rubbing alcohol!


Brass Key Holder- Ross- $3.99
Crystal Bowl- Yard Sale- $1.00 (I love to entertain and my favorite is anything crystal. My grandmother used crystal when she entertained and I remember thinking how beautiful it was.)

LuLu Giraffe Print Trench- Ross- $21.99
INC Little Black Dress- Ross- $10.99


Rock and Pearl Tweed Jacket- Yard Sale- $2.00


Jones New York Argyle Sweater- Yard Sale- $1.00
Ann Taylor Military Style Skirt- Yard Sale- $3.00


GAP Cashmere Cable Knit Sweaters- Yard Sale- $0.50 each!!!!!! (I even impressed myself with this one!)

We have a neighborhood Yard Sale this weekend so look out for nexts week Champagne Post!
*Pearl*



No comments:

Post a Comment