Friday, October 8, 2010

Where I get my Iron Chef on!!

Whew... last blog that I am behind on!

Today I am doing the show me your life Friday: kitchen edition blog.

We moved into our new house last March and one thing I wanted was a nice, large, open kitchen. I can not do those thin, long kitchens.

This is our kitchen!

Left Side. We have stainless steel appliance so I stayed with the stainless on the small appliances too but went with Oil rubbed Bronze, which is throughout the house, for everything else.

Right Side. I love the granite counter tops! They are really easy to clean!

Life Support. I actually got this coffee pot on clearance for $40.00, it retails for over $200.00 SCORE!

Looking over the bar into the kitchen.

Hope you enjoyed a look it my life and kitchen!

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment