Friday, October 8, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday... on Friday




Yes, I obviously know it is Friday not Wednesday. NO, I will never fall behind in blogging again! Whew!

Other than that, I am dedicating my What I'm loving today to the Fall fashion trends I LOVE!

HATS!!I want a fedora sooo stinkin' bad! Hats are big, I mean REALLY big this fall and I this is one trend I will definitely take part in!

BIG JEWELRY! Anyone that knows me already knows I am all about some BIG jewelry, luckily I will not be the only one with the huge necklaces this Fall.

GOLD!!Can I please tell you how excited I am that yellow gold is making a come back this Fall! I love yellow gold, maybe because everyone in my generation has been all about the silver, white gold, and platinum... NOT THIS GIRL! I love how classic yellow gold is and I LOVE to pair it with brown! It is a great combination!

WHITE (after Labor Day...gasp!)
Ok ignore the other three looks that no one in the real world would EVER wear and focus on the WHITE... AFTER LABOR DAY! I love winter white and it is coming in strong this fall! I have a pair of white pumps and I am sporting those suckers everywhere this summer!

SHORT BOOTS!THANK GOD! Coming from a girl who cheered and tumbled her way through adolescence, short boots are my gift from the fashion gods! I have HUGE calf muscles and can not wear those thigh high cute boots (with the fur... sorry, had to) that everyone else gets to, so short boots are perfect for me!!!!

Well that is what I am loving today....Friday. What are you loving?

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment