WOW! This week has been CRAZY so I have about a million blogs coming!
My MIL came into town last Thursday night to see Doodle's last soccer game and to go to the cardiologist with me and Dood last Friday. Not to go into too much detail but Doodle's heart has been beating a little too hard and fast and getting uncomfortable but the Dr. assured us that everything looked fine and just to monitor it. So that was VERY relieving!
So as I said before, last Thursday night was Doodle's last soccer game for this season and Dad got to coach! They both had a lot of fun and then we had a little award ceremony after the game. I hate to say it but I am a little relieved that soccer is over. We have t-ball for the rest of the month of October but with the holidays coming up and all I am just glad to be slowing down a bit!
Coach Dad
GO DOODLE!!!
Blocking that kick!
Getting his soccer medal!
Team Mom (ME!) presented the team with trophies! Doodle loved his!
After the game Doodle wanted to go to Ci Ci's Pizza. He was very excited to have his GiGi and Uncle Video Game in town.
It was a great night!
*Pearl*
My MIL came into town last Thursday night to see Doodle's last soccer game and to go to the cardiologist with me and Dood last Friday. Not to go into too much detail but Doodle's heart has been beating a little too hard and fast and getting uncomfortable but the Dr. assured us that everything looked fine and just to monitor it. So that was VERY relieving!
So as I said before, last Thursday night was Doodle's last soccer game for this season and Dad got to coach! They both had a lot of fun and then we had a little award ceremony after the game. I hate to say it but I am a little relieved that soccer is over. We have t-ball for the rest of the month of October but with the holidays coming up and all I am just glad to be slowing down a bit!
After the game Doodle wanted to go to Ci Ci's Pizza. He was very excited to have his GiGi and Uncle Video Game in town.
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment