Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's been a long time....

I'm baaaaack! Wow the last 3 weeks have been an inch short of chaos...pure chaos.

For starters, I had a headache for a week and a half. Like lay me up in the bed not able to function headache. They sent me for a CAT Scan, they checked my eyes, they put me on TONS of pain medicine (I HATE taking medicine) all to find out after a week and a half that it was a side effect of a new medicine my Dr. had put me on.... awesome.

Regardless, I did not do anything for that week and a half. This past week we have A LOT going on. Last Friday, Doodle had his Halloween party at school and a character book parade. He was Diego and soooooo CUTE!

Doodle AKA Diego :)

Doodle and all his friends at their Halloween Party!

Doodle's first book report!

Dood in the book character parade!

Saturday we had a little get together at our house for the Georgia vs. Florida football game. The dad is a huge Florida fan (god knows why) and I am a HUGE Georgia fan so it was a lot of fun. A bunch of the guys from the FD came by, as well as, some new neighbors that we just LOVE! (Well they are not "new" neighbors, it is just that we are just getting to know them). Unfortunately, the dawgs lost....I cried...end of story.

Highlight of my day, however, was that I asked Dood if he would like to wear his red polo shirt with the black horse or the blue polo horse with the orange horse and he picked.... THE RED AND BLACK ONE!!!!! I was so excited! THEN, the dad accused me of coaching my sweet son's choice and Dood replied, "Coaching? What Coaching? I am cheering for the GO DAWGS...DAD!!" I was estatic!!!! I know I have raised my boy right!


Unfortunately, this is the ONLY picture I have from Saturday. I planned to get pictures after the game but I was too distraught and had too many vodka/cranberries :)

Sunday we rested and went Trick or Treating. This is our first Halloween in our new neighborhood and I was super excited bc our new neighborhood is very family oriented. I was not disappointed! My sister Weezy and her husband brought all the kiddos over and our new neighbors brought their two sweet girls and we had a ball!

Doodle was Mario this year and he was adorable!

It's me... Maaaarrriiiooo!

Dood's last t-ball game of the fall was last night. I will post on that tomorrow and will be back up with all the champagne budget, what I'm loving, and thankful Thursday next week. Thanks for your patience... except you Sti. :)

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment