Day 4 (A day late!)- Your Parents
My Dad.... Well, I am a little emotional about my father right now. I will not go in detail but I will just say that we are not as close as we once were. I was always a Daddy's girl and still am but there is a lot of raw emotions here so that is all I will say.
This a picture from the last time I saw my dad. As you see, it has been a while (yes, that is doodle in the picture)My Mom... I would say my mom was more of a best friend than a mom. She was always there is pick me up when I was down and I could always talk to her about ANYTHING. My mom has had her issues as well, but she is getting herself together and I am sooooooo proud of her!
My beautiful Mom!I love my parents very much. They have both had their issues, but who doesn't? I have realized as I have gotten older that I will always love and respect them as my parents, but I do not have to make the same mistakes and I haven't!
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment