Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 1

I have been following a new blog and saw this challenge. I am going to do it to whip my slack blogging tale back into shape and hopefully let some of my new followers know a little more about me!

Day 1- Introduction, Recent Picture, and 15 interesting facts.

I am The Mom :)

I live in Golf Town, GA. I have a very handsome husband, The Dad, and a very very sweet little boy, Doodle. We keep extremely busy but I wouldn't trade it for the world! We just recently moved back to my hometown, bought our first home, bought a car, and are settling into the good life :)

This picture is of us in early October at a Sevendust/10 years concert.

15 Interesting facts:

1. I have always wanted to work with dead people (Hello!!! You probably shouldn't start with this one crazy girl :)) I am hoping to go through EMT school next year to become an assistant coroner for the local medical college.

2. I load my plate full of way too many activities for one family to get accomplished because if I am not extremely busy, I will be EXTREMELY lazy!

3. I use ... too much...

4. I am one of 5 girls, who grew up with 1 bathroom.

5. I am obsessed with all things Ralph Lauren polo for my little man... and me.

6. I could watch Gilmore Girls or Harry Potter all day everyday and be completely content with that!

7. I am a die hard Georgia Bulldogs fan who married a tried and true Florida Gators fan. Football season is very interesting around our house and we live for SEC football!

8. I have recently started couponing and I LOVE IT! I save a ton of money!

9. I am a quarter Japanese but you would never know it looking at me, other than the fact that I am 4' 11" and LOVE rice!

10. My Nanny is my grandmother but more importantly my best friend, my rock, my shield, and my 2nd favorite person in the entire world. (Only second to my child and my husband is completely ok with this fact.)

11. My favorite singer is Janis Joplin, which is way before my time but she soothes my soul! If I ever have a daughter I want to name her Harmonie Joplin.

12. I am an artist at heart. I love to paint.

13. I love the food network and often like to play Iron Chef in my own kitchen :)

14. My Mom lives in TX and my Dad lives in NY and I miss both of them terribly.

15. My biggest fear is having to live a day without my Nanny in it.

Well I hope these are interesting enough :) I am really looking forward to this challenge! Feel free to start the challenge with me!

*Pearl*

No comments:

Post a Comment