Have I recently become a horrible blogger... Why yes I have.
Has the lives of the busy family been even more ridiculously busy than normal.... Why YES it is.
Am I going to catch up... ha ha ha probably not BUT I will have a weekend round up tomorrow. I WILL have a What I am love Wednesday and I WILL have a Thankful Thursday!
As for champagne blog, I am working on it. We bought a patio set and re-did it BUT I have yet to take pictures.
I PROMISE I am going to make time to blog this week.... right after school meetings, end of season parties, communication committee meetings for the neighborhood, veteran's day programs, fixing networks at work, getting ready to the holidays, couponing, organizing the filing cabinet, finishing the ever growing pile of laundry AND cloning myself :)
*Pearl*
Has the lives of the busy family been even more ridiculously busy than normal.... Why YES it is.
Am I going to catch up... ha ha ha probably not BUT I will have a weekend round up tomorrow. I WILL have a What I am love Wednesday and I WILL have a Thankful Thursday!
As for champagne blog, I am working on it. We bought a patio set and re-did it BUT I have yet to take pictures.
I PROMISE I am going to make time to blog this week.... right after school meetings, end of season parties, communication committee meetings for the neighborhood, veteran's day programs, fixing networks at work, getting ready to the holidays, couponing, organizing the filing cabinet, finishing the ever growing pile of laundry AND cloning myself :)
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment