Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Day 3

Day 3- Your first love

Of course, The Dad is the love of my life, but there were others before him... well not loves of my life but loves.

My first love....

We will just call him Juggalo for all intensive purposes :)

I still smile when I think of him because not only was he my first love but he was my first true best friend. He knew everything about me and helped me through some of my worst times!

We dated for almost 3 years throughout high school. We worked together at a grocery store and I still remember passing little notes on register paper and such... too cute! We share memories of proms and homecomings and going off to college.

Even though we did not work out, he is still a very close friend of mine to this day. I know that there is nothing I can not talk to him about and in a lot of ways he knows me better than most because he knew the young me, the carefree me, the crazy me :)

Thank you fatty fatty 2 by 4, you will always mean a lot to me! Thank you for the memories and even though we found the loves of our lives with other people, we will always have beef jerky!

*Pearl*

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking back to high school and can't think of who this is... however I'm on pain pills, so I'm guessing it will come to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha :) He went to another school, so I doubt you knew him but you probably met him at Prom or something with me! I hope you are feel better soon girl! You are way stronger that I would ever be! You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete