First, I will tell you what I am not loving and that is my dang gum kidney. It sucks and I hate it. I mean you can live on one and right about now, I am ready to tell the doctor to get that sucker out! Needless to say, I hurt therefore I will tell you what I am loving but no cutesy pictures today... Compromise people.
I am loving Whole Fruit Sorbet in Mango... holy yumminess and it is fat free and it is organic AND it will make you want to slap your mama!
I am loving they The Dad painted my laundry room the most beautiful shade of blue today... Pictures to come of the finished product!
I am loving that I get to design our neighborhood newsletter and write in it!!! Yay!
I am loving that Publix will have pop-tarts on sale Saturday and I will get ridiculous amount of toaster pastries for Doodle for minimal amounts of green.
I am loving that I have made two new great friends that are hilarious, slightly inappropriate, loud, opinionated and basically great! I am looking forward to some southern fried pearls and grits soon!!
Finally, I am loving that my son saw another little boy in the grocery store with a GA Bulldogs jersey on and told him he loved his Go Dawgs shirt and I LOVE the conversation that proceeded:
Little Boy in Jersey: I love the Bullbogs
Doodle: Me too
Little Boy in Jersey: Go Dawgs
Doodle: Sic Em'
They both bark as they walk away
Guess what I love the most about this story... The Dad, who is a stinky Florida fan, was there to witness his son's blatant love for Georgia football.
What are you loving today?
*Pearl*
I am loving Whole Fruit Sorbet in Mango... holy yumminess and it is fat free and it is organic AND it will make you want to slap your mama!
I am loving they The Dad painted my laundry room the most beautiful shade of blue today... Pictures to come of the finished product!
I am loving that I get to design our neighborhood newsletter and write in it!!! Yay!
I am loving that Publix will have pop-tarts on sale Saturday and I will get ridiculous amount of toaster pastries for Doodle for minimal amounts of green.
I am loving that I have made two new great friends that are hilarious, slightly inappropriate, loud, opinionated and basically great! I am looking forward to some southern fried pearls and grits soon!!
Finally, I am loving that my son saw another little boy in the grocery store with a GA Bulldogs jersey on and told him he loved his Go Dawgs shirt and I LOVE the conversation that proceeded:
Little Boy in Jersey: I love the Bullbogs
Doodle: Me too
Little Boy in Jersey: Go Dawgs
Doodle: Sic Em'
They both bark as they walk away
Guess what I love the most about this story... The Dad, who is a stinky Florida fan, was there to witness his son's blatant love for Georgia football.
What are you loving today?
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment