Monday, January 17, 2011

Bandwagon- You off or on?

Ok so I have been the worst blogger EVER!

I have got to get back on the blogger bandwagon and stay on it.

Here is what I plan to do: These will not be every week but just a general game plan.
Align Center
Monday- Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget- I love a good deal. This is a way to show my finds!

Tuesday- Tank Ass Tuesday- I need to get my butt in shape. I need to loose about 40lbs and this is how I will keep track and keep myself accountable.

Wednesday- What I'm Loving Wednesday- Duh! What I'm loving obviously

Thursday- Tell it like it is Thursday- Basically if there is something on my mind.. I will let it out.

Friday- Well I don't have anything for Friday but I am sure I can think of some goodies!

I want this blog to be more about my take on life not so much of cutesy fru fru one big happy family stuff. I will still have post about our life and what we are doing but it will also be more of me on here.

I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am.

Stay tuned... It's about to get entertaining!

Pearl

1 comment: