Guess whose baaaaaack!!!
Ok so it is the 4th and I have not blogged everyday this year (little inside joke), nor do I plan too but what I do plan on doing are the following items...
1. WAKE UP ON TIME- Ya'll! I can not drag my butt out of bed to save my life. One, I have been having a horrible time sleeping while the dad is at the FD but that is besides that point. I am NOT a morning person. I actually yelled at the dad this morning because he said I looked tired... yeah DUH! But still I degress, I am going to work hard to get my booty up and at 'em in the AM.
2. WORRY LESS- Ok... I will be the first to admit that I am the nosiest person in the world... bar none. I like to be in the know, I like to know everything first, and this makes for a stressful me. I worry about everything and everyone. I am busy! I have a 5 year old, I have a firefighter husband, I am team mom for t-ball and soccer, I am room mom at school, I am on the neighborhood communications committee, I am on the board of directors for the local little league, AND I work full time, I DO NOT have time to worry about others all the time (but obviously do have time to toot my own horn a little, It's my blog I will do as I please :))
3. COOK MORE- I want to cook more, not the stuff I ALWAYS cook but new stuff, new recipes, new foods... and the Dad will like it regardless :)
4. GET MY FAT BUTT IN SHAPE- 'nough said.
5. START A SECOND BLOG- This blog here is more for other people to keep up with us, I need a blog that is all me, a sounding board for myself. It will be coming soon but a fair warning, I have a feeling the new blog will not be for the faint of heart... just sayin'. I know the thoughts in my head and they are not always nice!
6. CALL MY GRANDMOTHER EVERYDAY- Nanny is my best friend. I love her more that anyone in the entire world with the exception of my son. I do not think I can truly express just how much but I want to try this year. She is getting older and it is haunting me.
So that is it... New Start.
I am contemplating a Christmas blog... probably tomorrow.
*Pearl*



:) Good plans. Now make mine!
ReplyDeleteUgh... how 'bout you just stay positive!! I will add praying for you to mine! :)
ReplyDelete