And I suck. (Which seems to be a running theme now-a-days)
I was all gung ho on starting my diet and then my kidneys decided to act a fool and ruin my plans.
I am FINALLY starting not to feel like my lower back is going to break in two so I guess it is that time to start working my fat butt out.
I am starting the special K cereal diet. I LOVE me to some cereal so this should be easy.
Goal Weight loss for this week: 3 lbs.
Let you know how it goes...
On another note,
Giving a little weekend round up (Sorry I am completely slack on the pictures)
Mom-in-law and her boyfriend came in town for the weekend. I would love to say we had tons o time to spend together but the truth is, not so much.
Friday we had Chineses and after we got home I took a pain pill for my kidney and passed out.
Saturday, I had registration for tball and they went to look at land. We finally made it home to grill steaks and they went to bed early and we went over to Grits house (and had a frikin blast).
Sunday, we were lazy (err hungover) and just couch potatoed it.
That was about it... all in all a good weekend!
Now going to think about not being hungry :)
*Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment