Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On My Mind.

You know something that really chaps my ass?

When people who have NO right put their two cents in on someone's happiness.

A friend of mine told me something personal the other day (no, I am not going into details so don't ask) that something was going on with her and that is why she is not blogging. I was completely understanding, as I had been in the same posiAlign Centertion in life before, but then she told me that her parents are making her feel bad because of the decision she is making.

So I have something to say.

I have not been on my blogger lately, well because I have a life and life has been hella busy and blogging (unfortunately) has not been a priority but I got on tonight because the above information CHAPS MY ASS, in case you are not in the know, that means it makes me VERY VERY angry. Maybe chaps my ass is more a southern thang... who know. Not the point.

It bothers me that this person is an AMAZING mom, she cares for 3 kids and makes it look simple. She has been through SOOOOOO EFFIN much this year and who the HELL do her parent think they are to tell her she should put her happiness second to anyone. She will do what is best for her and her children, her parents should know that. GRRR...

I am here to tell you blog bff that YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. Your parent CAN NOT run your life, only you can do that and you know what is best for you.

You have been on my mind and I am here anytime, any day.

Tell you parents to shove it and live your life... period.

PS. I had planned to start blogging again this week but guess what. I have kidney stones and currently feel like my kidney is ripping through my back.

So until I feel better or I run out of Percocet!

*~* Chapped Pearl ~*~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much girl!!! Shoot me an email at southernbellejm@gmail.com and let's chat!! I so appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete