People neva stay the saaaammmmeee.
Yes, I just went old school TuPac on ya... on a Monday, from a white girl, wearing polo.
I keep it gangsta like that.
ANYWHO... I quoted my dawg TuPac bc the name of that song is changes, which pretty much classifies the Pearl household.
I know that I mentioned that I have a new job... a new job that I LOVE.
I get to get up every morning and go to work with my best friends!
Who could ask for more than that??
I actually look forward to going to work... I know, you can be jealous.
I actually want you to :)
I also just returned from a cruise... you may also be jealous of that :)
We cruised to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It was a flippin' blast.
There will be several post this week recapping that.
It has a lot to do with a boat, sun, dirty mexicans, and gazelles.
Yes, I said Gazelles.
Wait for it.
I swear you will laugh, and if you don't you are probably raciest toward Gazelles which is just wrong and my friend H Soj is surely going to have a problem with it.
ANYWHO
Dood has 3 more days of kindergarten left.
THREE...
If someone sees my baby please bring him back, I will trade you this almost first grader that talks back and talks too much.
K Thanks Bye.
I will post more about that this week too.
SO basically I just posted this totally random blog to tell you that I will be blogging more now that life is down a bit...
... and I wanted to quote TuPac.
*Gangsta Pearl*
Yes, I just went old school TuPac on ya... on a Monday, from a white girl, wearing polo.
I keep it gangsta like that.

ANYWHO... I quoted my dawg TuPac bc the name of that song is changes, which pretty much classifies the Pearl household.
I know that I mentioned that I have a new job... a new job that I LOVE.
I get to get up every morning and go to work with my best friends!
Who could ask for more than that??
I actually look forward to going to work... I know, you can be jealous.
I actually want you to :)
I also just returned from a cruise... you may also be jealous of that :)
We cruised to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. It was a flippin' blast.
There will be several post this week recapping that.
It has a lot to do with a boat, sun, dirty mexicans, and gazelles.
Yes, I said Gazelles.
Wait for it.
I swear you will laugh, and if you don't you are probably raciest toward Gazelles which is just wrong and my friend H Soj is surely going to have a problem with it.
ANYWHO
Dood has 3 more days of kindergarten left.
THREE...
If someone sees my baby please bring him back, I will trade you this almost first grader that talks back and talks too much.
K Thanks Bye.
I will post more about that this week too.
SO basically I just posted this totally random blog to tell you that I will be blogging more now that life is down a bit...
... and I wanted to quote TuPac.
*Gangsta Pearl*



No comments:
Post a Comment