I have decided to start blogging here again.
I had taken a small break to blog in the big leagues and I really feel like this is more my spot.
Be on the lookout for blogs soon!
XOXO
I am a twenty-something mom of a very busy, very sweet 120% boy! I grew up here in Golf Town, GA. I am the store manager of a small sign shop, it is a job but I would much rather be working on my future career goal of being a forensic pathologist! I love all things preppy, especially Ralph Lauren. I am really into music, anything from the late 60's or early 70's would be my favorite! I enjoy being a mom the most! I hope you enjoy my blog!
The Dad
Dad is a firefighter/EMT! He is a great dad and our hero! He works as a firefighter and is currently in training to be on GSAR (Georgia Search and Rescue). He loves hard rock with his favorites being Metallica, Godsmack, and Sevendust! Did I mention that he is a GREAT dad and hubby?
Doodle
Doodle is our 5 year old! He is in kindergarten and plays soccer and t-ball! He loves coloring and playing his ds. He is the light of our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment